Upcoming Events

    • Tue 8/11/2020: Chandler Area Chamber of Commerce monthly meeting
    • Tue 8/11/2020: City Council meeting
    • Tue 8/25/2020: Runoff Election
    • Tue 9/1/2020: Chandler Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting

★ View All ★

Download Center

[catlist id=3]

Calendar of Events

August  2020
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31  
  • City Hall
    • 405.258.3200
  • Chandler Chamber of Commerce
    • 405.258.0673
  • Police Department
    • 405.258.1460
  • Fire Department
    • 405.258.3208
  • Code Enforcement
    • 405.258.3213
  • Lincoln County Sheriff
    • 405.258.1191


Frequently Asked Questions

Where is the Chandler Police Department located?

As part of City Hall, we are located at 414 Manvel. The Police Department entrance is located on the north end of City Hall.

What is CPD’s mailing address, and phone/fax numbers?

Chandler Police Department
414 Manvel Ave
Chandler, OK. 74834
Phone: (405) 258-1460
Fax: (405) 258-0432

How can I get a copy of a police report?

A copy of a completed incident or accident report can be picked up from Chandler Police Department Records

Do Police Officers patrol the city limits 24 hours per day?

Yes – Chandler Police Department Patrolmen are on duty 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, in order to provide both emergency and non-emergency services.

How long does a person have to be missing before I can make a missing person report?

There is no time limit. Discretion is left up to the reporting person.

How do I get a copy of my driving record?

Driving records are maintained by the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety.  To obtain a certified copy of your driving record contact DPS at 405-296-5800.  Non-certified copies of your driving record may be obtained at your local tag agent’s office.

Where can I get information about my Traffic Citation?

Information regarding the price of a ticket or questions regarding the amount of any fine can be obtained by calling the Municipal Court Clerk’s Office at 258-3200.

Can I get a background check on a Citizen?

Background checks on citizens can be obtained through the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI).

How can I find out if a Sex Offender lives in my neighborhood?

Sex offenders are required by law to register with the police department in the jurisdiction where they are living.  The Police Department publishes this information on its web site, or select Sex Offender icon on this web site. All Sex Offenders registered within the corporate city limits of Chandler are displayed.


Protective Orders and Questions on Laws:

Do I get a Protective Order where I live or where the other party lives?

You can apply for a Protective Order in either the County where you live or the County where the other party resides.  The Protective Order is valid and enforceable nationwide.

How do I get a Protection Order?

To obtain an emergency protective order, go to Lincoln County Court Clerks office Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm, for information call 405-258-1309.

Can you help me get my property back from my old roommate, husband, or wife?

This is considered a civil matter between you and your roommate, husband, or wife.  The police department cannot get involved in these matters.  All civil matters are handled through the District Court.  If you fear for your safety while you retrieve some of your property you can call our non-emergency number (405-258-1460) and request an officer to keep the peace.

Does the City of Chandler have any Curfew Laws?

Yes.  The curfew for individuals under 18 years of age is between 11 PM to 6 AM on Sunday through Thursday, and between the hours of Midnight and 6 AM on Friday and Saturday.

How long do I have to Tag/Insure my vehicle?

Oklahoma law requires individuals moving to Oklahoma to register their vehicles within 30 days of establishing permanent residency.  You must have proof of insurance to register your vehicle.

When is my child required to be in a car seat?

Oklahoma laws require children under six (6) years of age be transported in a child restraint seat.  Children from six (6) to 12 years of age must be transported using either a child passenger restraint system or a seat belt.