Upcoming Events

    • Tue 8/11/2020: Chandler Area Chamber of Commerce monthly meeting
    • Tue 8/11/2020: City Council meeting
    • Tue 8/25/2020: Runoff Election
    • Tue 9/1/2020: Chandler Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting

★ View All ★

Download Center

[catlist id=3]

Calendar of Events

August  2020
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31  
  • City Hall
    • 405.258.3200
  • Chandler Chamber of Commerce
    • 405.258.0673
  • Police Department
    • 405.258.1460
  • Fire Department
    • 405.258.3208
  • Code Enforcement
    • 405.258.3213
  • Lincoln County Sheriff
    • 405.258.1191




How do I start Water, Waste Water and Trash services with the City of Chandler?

Take the following to City Hall: Completed application (you may fill it out at City Hall), Photo I.D., Rental or lease agreement if applicable, Deposit:  $100.00 if renting or leasing / $50.00 if you own your own home

When is my City utility bill due?

By the 10th of the month. Penalties are applied after the 15th. The cutoff date will vary from month to month.

What if I can’t pay my bill in full?

Go to City Hall and request a “Promise-to-pay” form and pay 25% of your bill.  This needs to be done by 5:00 p.m. on the day before the “cutoff date” shown on your penalty notice.

If my water gets shutoff can I pay a partial payment and have it reconnected?

If your water is shutoff your entire bill, including a $20.00 reconnect fee, must be paid in full before we can restore water service.

How do I get gas and/or electric started up?

Call or visit Mike’s Heating & Air, 712 Manvel, 405-258-0579


What do I do if I have a leak and need an emergency shutoff after hours?

Call the Chandler Police Department’s non-emergency number. 405-258-1460


What do I do if I am having unusual waste water problems throughout my house?

Call the City of Chandler before you call a plumber! During regular business hours: call City Hall to request a Utility Department. 258-3200, After hours: Call the Chandler Police Department’s non-emergency number.  258-1460


What if they miss picking up my trash?

Everything must be bagged and in the poly cart. Your cart should be set out curbside by 7:00 a.m. the day of pickup and the open side of the lid should face the street.

If there is a holiday service may be one day later.

If you’ve done all these things and it still wasn’t picked up, call City Hall the next day.   (405) 258-3200.

How do I get a new trash container?

Call City Hall and we will order you a new poly cart.


How much is my fine?

Call the Court Clerk at City Hall, 405-258-3200

How can I pay my fine?

In person, by mail or online.  Cash, Personal Check, Cashier’s Check, Debit Card, or Credit Card.

When is Court?

Court is held the first Thursday of the month at 3 pm.  Trial court begins at 3:30 pm.

Do I need an attorney?

No, but you can have one if you choose.

Can I pay my fine without having to appear in court?


Can I reschedule my court date?

Yes, your court date can be continued one time by the Court Clerk.  Any other continuances or any change in your trial court date must be decided by the judge.

What happens if I fail to appear in court or fail to pay a traffic ticket?

If a ticket remains unpaid more than 15 days after a scheduled court date, a warrant will be issued and a request for suspension of your driver’s license may be made to the Department of Public Safety.

Who is the Municipal Judge and who is the City Attorney?

The Honorable James Hodgens and Larry Lenora, Attorney of Law