Bell Cow Lake on Bell Cow Creek was built for flood control, water supply, recreation, and fish and wildlife purposes. Its 2,000 acres, 1,000 filled with water, and four recreation areas are ideal for boating, fishing, swimming, camping, picnicking, and horseback riding.
Area A Map: Pavilion and Restrooms
Area B Map: Boat Ramp and Dock, Restrooms, RV and Primitive Campsites, Picnic tables and charcoal grills
Click here to visit site for: Bell Cow Lake Equestrian Camping & Riding Trails
Area D: Covered Fishing Dock and Restrooms
Chandler Lake on Bellcalf Creek was constructed in 1954 and has 129 surface acres and four miles of shoreline. Adjacent to the golf course, this small lake and its surrounding wooded-areas are popular for fishing, hiking, picnicking, and primitive camping.
- FISHING – Daily – Individual $3.00 ($15.00/Yr), Senior or Disabled Vet $2.00 ($10.00/Yr)
- BOATING – Daily – Individual $5.00 ($15.00/Yr), Senior or Disabled Vet $3.00 ($10.00/Yr)
- CAMPING – Primitive – $8.00; Hookups – $15.00; Limit 14 Consecutive Days
- HORSEBACK RIDING – Individual Daily Fee, $3.00; Annual Family Fee, $15.00
- PAVILLION and GROUP AREA “C” RENTAL AVAILABLE
- BOW AND DUCK HUNTING – Bow, $30.00 (drawn) 2 week season; Duck, $30.00/season (includes blind), or $10.00 hunt only.
- Duck hunt allows you to use your own boat to travel to and from the blind. A duck hunt permit is issued to an individual and includes the use of one blind for the season. Accompanying hunters are required to purchase a hunting-only permit and to posses written permission from the blind holder to hunt in the holder’s blind.
- Bow and duck hunt sites on Chandler and Bell Cow lakes are assigned each year by a drawing conducted in August by the Lake Officer. Bag limits and hunting dates are set by Federal or State authorities unless otherwise announced and/or posted at Lake Headquarters.